1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place squash on large rimmed baking sheet, and toss with oil. Sprinkle with nutmeg and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. Roast 20 to 25 minutes or until squash is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, cook pappardelle in large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions, adding chard stems and leaves during final 2 minutes of cooking.
4. Drain pappardelle and chard, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return pappardelle and chard to pot.
5. Heat butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes, or until butter browns, stirring occasionally. Add sage and garlic; sauté 5 seconds.
6. Pour browned butter over pappardelle and chard; add squash, and toss to coat. Add reserved cooking water as needed to moisten pappardelle. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
7. Top with veggie-friendly Parmesan (if using).